Sat, Dec 03|
Holiday Maker Market 2022
Shop handmade for the holidays!
Time & Location
Dec 03, 2022, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Prince George, 1135 5 Ave, Prince George, BC V2L 1R8, Canada
About the Event
Join us for the second Holiday Maker Market at The Makerie!
This market offers local makers an opportunity to sell their handmade creations for the holiday season!
Our incredible vendor list includes:
- Beading Daisies (beaded jewelry)
- Blackwood Gifts (body care products)
- Blossom & Thread (embroidery)
- Cedar Bough Soap Co (soap)
- Cheryl Parker (metalsmith, lampwork)
- Clementine Lost Vintage Silverware Jewelry (jewelry made from vintage silverware)
- Emily Wilson (illustrations & more)
- Hannah Nainchtein (art and prints)
- Hapa Threads (knit toques)
- Her Little Sunflower Creations (polymer clay jewelry)
- Madeline Kloepper (ceramics & illustrations)
- Something Blue Floral (winter greenery and arrangements)
- The Argil Artist (ceramics, fibre art)
- The Tamed Arsonist (pyrography)
- Urban Alchemy (fine metal jewelry)
- Wilderwood Creative (pyrography)
The Market runs 6:00pm - 9:00pm
The coffee bar will be open for your enjoyment throughout the evening.