Tue, Feb 21|
Crepe Paper Flower Workshop: Rose FEB21
Join us to learn how to work with stunning Italian crepe paper to make a rose
Time & Location
Feb 21, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Prince George, 1135 5 Ave, Prince George, BC V2L 1R8, Canada
About the Event
Join us to learn how to work with stunning Italian crepe paper to make a rose!
You'll be able to choose your flower colour from our selection of crepe paper, then we'll be cutting and shaping individual petals. Once assembled you'll have a beautiful flower that will never wilt. Choose your colour based on preference, or based in on symbolic meaning. Perfect if you're planning on gifting the flower.
- RED: Tell someone you love them.
- BLUE: Mystery. Give to someone unique and wonderful.
- PINK: Give to someone sweett, feminine and refined.
- WHITE: Symbolic of young love, loyalty and everlasting love.
- YELLOW: For when you just want to be friends.
- ORANGE: Light that fire. Filled with enthusiasm and desire.
- PEACH: Give to someone to show sincere gratitude.
- BURGUNDY: Deep passion and beauty. Hubba Hubba.
Please check in at the front counter on arrival.
Tickets are non-refundable 48 hours before the session begins.
Tickets are transferrable.